Activism & Human Behavior in the Multiverse with Kelly Tatham
"I think that our consciousness is evolving so that we're going to be able to rise to this challenge, that we're going to be able to figure this out, that this is exactly the catalyst we need to rethink humanity and come together - because the way in which we're living doesn't work."
Today I'm joined by Kelly Tatham - a storyteller, an activist, and infinite cycling energy currently having a human experience. We discuss: how to have a feminine versus masculine approach to activism, disrupting the norm and business as usual, climate lag, the multiverse, human behavior, sitting with discomfort, numbing agents, sugar production, the movement of time, the depth of grief, decolonizing our minds, and so much more.
- Join Kelly’s newsletter here!
- The film "Arrival"
- "Act Now" Extinction Rebellion talk
- Extinction Rebellion's official site
- Forget Your Perfect Offering - Kelly’s latest essay
- Lisa Feldman Barrett, the author of How Emotions are Made
- Ecosia Search Engine
- "Intro to the Neuroscience of Reality" aka We Live in a Multiverse
- Kelly Tatham’s Instagram
- Shakti Sita's Instagram
- The Pallas Instagram